Hike along the incredible walkway of the Caminito del Rey on a spectacular route of vertiginous footbridges reaching 105 meters in height. Marvel at the steep walls of a narrow gorge in El Chorro, and take in the breathtaking landscape along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the El Kiosko restaurant. You'll see the tour guide at the door with a teal flag or shirt with the logo of the company 'Paseando por Europa'. Please do not go to the entrance of the El Caminito circuit without your guide. Please wait for the guide at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Children under 8 years old cannot participate in this tour.
- The walk is an easy path and 7.7 km total, all levels of fitness are welcome.
- El Caminito del Rey is a one-way route starting in Adales and ending in El Chorro. From the exit you can take the shuttle bus to the starting point.