Hop-on to a Cambridge bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop for 24 hours with this ticket. Discover the cities key sights, including its infamous colleges, Jesus Lane and the River Cam. As you travel, enjoy panoramic views from the open top deck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
Select participants and date
Start Point: Silver StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Start point: Stop 1 - Silver Street
- Duration: 80 minutes
- Mobile tickets are now accepted at Bus Stop 12 - Cambridge Railway Station only. Paper vouchers are accepted at all stops
- Ticket duration: 24 hours
- A family ticket allows for 2 adults and 3 children (aged 5-15). Children aged 4 and under travel for free
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Frequency: every 25-30 minutes