Visit Cambridge Massachusetts and learn about 2 of America's most prestigious institutions of higher education on a combo tour of Harvard University and MIT.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For your Harvard tour, please make your way to the center of Harvard Square, next to the main Red Line T station. Your walking tour of MIT starts at 300 Main St. Meet your guide by the orange KSQ sculpture near the Kendal Square Red Line T stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- The starting time is for your Harvard tour
- The MIT tour will start at 1:30 PM
- It is recommended to use the red line subway from Harvard Square to Kendall Square can be used to travel between tours
- Participants have to make their own way between the two locations
- The locations are about 15 minutes apart via public transportation or by car
- You will walk at a leisurely pace and each tour route is around 1 mile long
- The tour does not go inside any of the buildings
- Pets are allowed on the tour