9. Boston CityPASS®: Save 47% at 4 Top Attractions
Boston CityPASS has collected the top must-see, must-do attractions and priced them 47% less than the same tickets purchased separately.
Boston CityPASS includes admission to:
1. New England Aquarium- Let your imagination swim wild! Marvel at the bustling penguin colony and soak in views of the spectacular four-story Caribbean coral reef teeming with more than 1,000 animals. Plus, don’t miss seals, sea lions, and the hands-on shark and ray touch tank during your unforgettable Aquarium adventure!
2. Museum of Science- Just imagine getting up close and personal with a 65-million-year-old Triceratops fossil, witnessing an indoor lightning storm and taking a journey inside the human body. With 700 interactive exhibits, exciting temporary exhibitions, daily presentations, and live animals, there is something for everyone! Create, experiment and have fun at the Museum of Science!
Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following:
1. Franklin Park Zoo - Explore 72 acres of wildlife habitat in Boston’s historic Franklin Park. See wild faces from wild places—from fuzzy forest dwellers to winged wonders. Visit Serengeti Crossing to see zebras and ostrich, experience farm life, and visit the tropics with ring-tailed lemur and gorillas. Be inspired by the Zoo’s mission to protect and sustain the natural world and learn how you can contribute to wildlife conservation.
2. Boston Harbor City CruiseEnjoy the sea breeze, spectacular skyline, and ocean views. Discover the historic and contemporary sites and nuances of Boston Harbor during this fun, informative, and fully-narrated 90-minute boat cruise.
3. Harvard Museum of Natural History Spark your curiosity in the natural world at the Harvard Museum of Natural History, located on the campus of the oldest institution of higher learning in the U.S., steps from the picturesque Harvard Yard. See dinosaurs, whales, and hundreds of wildlife specimens from around the world.