Explore the high country of the Kananaskis in a vintage-styled sidecar motorcycle. The fully guided tour takes you into the mountains, with stops along glacier-fed rivers and streams. Discover local craft spirits and honey wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Downtown Calgary hotel pickup - outside front of hotel by sidewalk. If picking up at the base of the Calgary Tower - at loading zone along 9th Avenue.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems, or limited mobility
- You will be getting into and out of the sidecar at multiple locations
- Guests must be 18 years old to sample spirits at the distillery and meadery