Explore the peaceful Kootenay National Park and soak in the Radium Hot Springs on this day trip from Calgary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Calgary Downtown (708 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1H2, Canada) Please be there 5-10 minutes prior to the tour start time. Your guide will be wearing a tour guide ID and light green uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Admission to Radium Hot Springs is optional and costs CAD$8 to be paid on-site
- If you do not wish to visit the springs, there is a walking trail which you can explore instead
- Sightseeing points and stop times are subject to weather conditions and will be replaced by other points if any closure occurs
- 1 piece of checked luggage and 1 piece of carry-on luggage, with applicable size restrictions, are allowed per person