Join the only walking tour that is endorsed by the Calgary Stampede. Learn the story of Western Canada, the origins of the Calgary Stampede, and the history of the First Nations in the Calgary area while viewing public art located in Stampede Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the main Stampede Park entrance by the Tipi art instillation. Calgary Stampede, 1410 Olympic Way SE, Calgary, AB T2G 2W1, Canada If you are using public transportation take the C-Train (red line) to Victoria Park Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note access to washrooms is not always available
- Please bring water and a hat
- The tour is outdoors, so please wear weather appropriate clothing