Discover some of the biggest highlights of the Port Douglas area. See wild animals at the Port Douglas Wildlife Habitat and learn about Indigenous traditions at Mossman Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available for most hotels in Cairns and Port Douglas. The exact pickup time will be shared with you by the local partner. If you are staying at an AirBnB or other private property, please contact the local partner to arrange your pickup location.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off is not available from private residences, including AirBnB properties; guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location arranged with the local partner