Journey back in history to spectacular outback landscapes, ancient coral reefs, limestone caves and Granite Gorge Nature Park. See an array of birdlife and wildlife, visit the Chillagoe smelters and Chillagoe Caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Transfers can be arranged from Port Douglas at an additional cost
- A reasonable level of fitness is required for this tour as there are steps into the caves and uneven ground.
- The tour may be canceled or the itinerary changed due to wet season weather, where conditions may close roads and access to the caves.
- This tour requires a minimum of 5 passengers to operate and may need to cancel if minimum numbers are not met.