Visit the World Heritage Rainforest on this Advanced Eco Tour to Cape Tribulation, The Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge. Wildlife spotting on a Daintree River Cruise. Morning and afternoon tea and lunch are included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Pickup included
- You will receive an email within 24 hours of booking to confirm your exact pickup time. Pickups occur between 6:40 AM and 8:20 AM based on your location.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Pickups commence: Cairns from 6:40 AM, Northern Beaches from 7:30 AM, Port Douglas from 8:20 AM. Refer to the supplier email for the exact pickup time. Important: Pickups commence prior to 'Starting time' indicated
- A medium level of mobility is required to join this tour. The coach used has several steps on entry and passengers will board and disembark the vehicle several times throughout the day. The guided walks at Mossman Gorge and Cape Tribulation Beach are both considered easy grade and under 1 km return in distance
- Not recommended for children under 4 years due to the length of the day