Journey along the south coast of Sardinia and catch the ferry to picturesque San Pietro Island. Take a tour of the island and get the chance to swim in the sea. Get back to nature and look for dolphins, peregrine falcons and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that it can get very windy on the island. It is suggested you bring a cap to shield your eyes from the sun and keep your hair out of your face
- Please be aware that the ferries are subject to weather conditions and may be not available at the management's discretion without advanced notice
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants, the vehicles used on the tour may be different from those in the description
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.