Enjoy a professional guided coasteering tour in Chia, located in the province of southern Sardinia. The activity of this sport will consist of walking and swimming. For fun, dive from considerable heights (optional).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Passeger terminal shuttle stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring your towels, beachwear, suncream, sneakers or trekking shoes and clothing to change if necessary
- Please provide in advance full name and date of birth for the insurance
- Minimum age is 8-years-old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please be aware that this tour is subject to weather conditions and may not be available at management discretion without any further notice
- Please note, if the tour starts late or encounters delays for any reason, the local partner will shorten the duration of the tour to return you to the cruise port at the scheduled time. There are no critical portions of the tour operated by third parties which could result in the inability to return to port on time