The Masua hub was a complex of several mining operations in the Sulcis area, a region of Sardinia rich in coal, sulphur, barium, zinc, lead, silver and other metals. Extraction began in 1600, but became economically relevant only in the early 1900s.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Only for Chia area.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants, the vehicles used on the tour may be different from those in the description
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.