Italy's island of Sardinia is rich with history, and this tour steps back in time. Discover pre-historical Sardinia in this walking tour of ancient nuraghes. At the hand of an expert guide, learn about these edifices, which date back to the Nuragic Age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, Children must be accompanied by an adult. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Not recommended for participants with back problems. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. Not wheelchair accessible.