The archaeological site of Santa Cristina is located on the basalt plateau of Abbasanta. The area takes its name from the small country church of Santa Cristina, built some time in the 1200s. Visit fascinating ancient Nuragic period sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Bar Mungito, Viale Chia 09010 Domus De Maria CAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants, vehicles used in the excursions may be different from the description and vary at the management's discretion