Visiting Barumini and its territory means discover a world rich in history and tradition. From the first moments in which you approach this small village of Marmilla, located in the heart of Sardinia. It is also possible to have a typical Sardinian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants, the vehicles used on the tour may be different from those in the description