Cádiz reached its peak in the 17th-18th centuries as its businesses actively traded with the Americas, resulting in a great deal of wealth. Buildings and monuments from that time reflect a variety of architectural styles as you’ll see on this guided walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
San Juan de Dios Square - Next to Monument to Moret - CadizOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum reservation required: 2 Adults