City Sightseeing Cadiz, with its panoramic open top double-decker red buses, offers you the opportunity to discover this attractive City from a preferential point of view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 2 days
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, German, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first tour stop along the route is at the Avenida del Puerto. However, passengers can join the tour at any of the allocated stops along the route. Tour Stops: 1. Avenida del Puerto 2. Plaza de la Hispanidad 3. Puertas de Tierra 4. Catedral 5. Playa Caleta 6. Playa Santa Maria 7. Playa Victoria 8. Plaza Sevilla 9. Bahiia de CadizOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Departures from Stop 1 (Avenida del Puerto) are between 10am and 6pm. Duration is 75 minutes for a full loop
- The 1-hour free walking tour departs daily at 12:30 PM. Meeting point: City Expert Kiosk in Plaza San Juan de Dios
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- Until Monday 9th October, the following bus departure times from Stop 1 Avenida del Puerto will be in place: 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 11:20am, 11:45am, 12:15pm, 12:35pm, 1pm, 1:30pm, 2:15pm, 3pm, 3:45pm, 4:30pm, 5pm, 5:30pm and 6pm