See the highlights of the oldest city in the western world on a private walking tour. Explore the hidden corners of Cadiz, admire its colorful architecture, and experience its exuberance. Visit its well-known market and learn about the city’s history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Plaza de España, in front of the monumentOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that as the tour is private, if you would like to personalize the visit or alter the schedule do not hesitate to contact the tour operator. Additional options will be provided, in accordance with your interests, to ensure a memorable experience in Cadiz.