Discover the remote underwater paradise that is the Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park. Kayak along pristine beaches and snorkel a coral reef with a myriad of colorful sea life. Experience the bay that Jacque Cousteau dubbed "the aquarium of the world."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- A Cabo Outfitters guide will pick you up in a van in front of your accommodations. Please email or call Cabo Outfitters immediately after booking to notify them of the location of your accommodations. You will be given a meeting point (usually in front of your accommodations) and an actual pick up time prior to the starting time of the tour. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your designated pick up time.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility