Discover the vibrant flavors of Cabo San Lucas and taste delicious tacos on this walking tour through the downtown area of the city. Immerse yourself in the culture of Mexican cuisine, and eat like a local and taquerias, street vendors, and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will wear a shirt with a JUAN MORE TACO logo on the back. The guide will also have a sign with this logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please keep in mind that most of the eateries along the tour can cater to all food preferences, however, there are a few that are unable to
- There is also an evening tour that runs all year round at 5:30 PM
- Due to high summer temperatures in Baja we close the morning tours, please verify availability before booking
- Gratuities for the tour guides are not included