Kayak along the stunning Cabo de Gata and through the Nijar Natural Park. Learn about the flora and fauna native to the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
You will receive the exact meeting point by Whatsapp the day before the tour. The meeting point and route are subject to the wind the day of the tour. For days with east wind it will be in La Fabriquilla or Agua Amarga. For days with a west wind, it will be the Cala del Cuervo in Las Negras or the Cala del Embarcadero in Los Escullos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim and paddle
- You must provide an operating Whatsapp contact number with the international code when booking
- You will receive the exact meeting point by WhatsApp the day before the tour
- The meeting point and route are subject to the wind the day of the tour
- You can bring your own snorkeling equipment and if the weather allows it you will be able to enjoy some snorkeling