Buenos Aires and Tango are synonymous. You will see where the Porteño goes (the Milongas). Your experience will include an introduction to the codes and traditions of Tango, before you have the opportunity to learn the dance, then strut your stuff.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from hotels located in Recoleta, Retiro, San Nicolás, Monserrat, San Telmo, and Palermo. Please provide your hotel name and address.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable shoes
- In the shared option, transfers from/to the Port are not available