Enjoy a combined 4-hour coach and walking tour of the most characteristic neighborhoods of Buenos Aires and see historic sights, such as Plaza de Mayo, Recoleta, and the iconic Obelisk. Explore colorful La Boca, bohemian San Telmo, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup included from hotels located at San Nicolás, Puerto Madero, Retiro, Recoleta and Monserrat; please provide your hotel’s name and address. If you are staying outside the pickup route, such as Palermo, you will be provided the closest meeting point available.
- See Buenos Aires from many angles
- Admire the towering obelisk, erected to celebrate Buenos Aires 400th birthday
- Walk the upscale streets of Recoleta and Palermo
- Drive down the wide Avenida 9 de Julio
- Explore both the historical and modern side of Buenos Aires
- Go to the colorful La Boca district and look for tango dancers on the streets of San Telmo
- Hotel pick up, except from Palermo district
- Hotel drop-off, if option selected
- Spanish or English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date