See Budapest by bike, take in the city's sights and learn about its past. Visit Heroes’ Square and see Vajdahunyad Castle complex.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at "Yellow Zebra Bike Tours", 5 minutes from OktogonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- On the day ride, participants will need to be fit for biking for up to 4 hours with short breaks. The evening ride is less strenuous and recommended for those looking for a more relaxed ride. Participants must know how to ride a bike. The tour runs in all weather conditions. Refunds or exchanges are not given due to adverse weather. The tour operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Bike tours are small and generally do not have more than 15 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chance to ask questions and get to know your guide.