Relax at Széchenyi, the most famous spa in Budapest, and enjoy an optional free interactive pálinka spirits-tasting tour where you will discover more of the history and culture of Hungary.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Public transportation: take the yellow subway line (M1) from Vörösmarty tér to Széchenyi fürdő, direction Mexikói út. After the spa, visit the Palinka Museum, located at 1061 Budapest Király street 20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Swimming cap
Know before you go
- The facility closes at 7:00 PM but you must arrive before 6:00 PM. Your ticket is valid only for one-time entry.
- Christmas opening hours: Christmas eve 9:00 AM-1:00 PM (spa closes at 2:00 PM); Christmas day 10:00 AM-5:00 PM (spa closes at 6:00 PM), New Year's Eve 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (spa closes at 6:00 PM) and January 1st - opens from 10:00 AM.
- Palinka Museum address - 1061 Budapest Király street 20.
- Palinka Museum opening hours - Monday: Closed/Tuesday: 17-23/Wednesday: Closed/Thursday: 17-23/Friday: 17-24/Saturday: 17-24/Sunday: 17-23
- Please note that you can go to the 2 programs on separate days as well in case the Palinka museum is closed