Take an adventure back in time as you tour the Blue Danube and visit historic attractions, from the heart of the Catholic Church at Esztergom, the largest basilica in Hungary and the former royal residence of Visegrád.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The return trip from the tour's final stop Szentendre to Budapest is on a Danube boat from Tuesday to Sunday between the beginning of May and end of September. In July and August the boat also circulates on Mondays.