Visit Eger, a lovely Baroque city located in Northern Hungary, on a day tour from Budapest. The historic city is known for its castle, thermal baths, and the northernmost Turkish minaret. Taste fine red wines from the Valley of the Beautiful Women.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Hungarian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or other location in Budapest.
- Private group
Select participants and date