This sommelier-led tasting experience features 5 fine Hungarian wines paired with some of the country’s best artisan cheese and charcuterie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Tasting Table Budapest, Bródy Sándor utca 9, 1088 Budapest (District VIII). Just 150 meters from the National Museum, the shop/tasting room is a 5-minute walk from both Astoria (M2) and Kálvin tér (M3). Trams 47 and 49 also stop at Astoria and Kálvin tér.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tasting is available on most days from 3:00PM-5:00PM
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The legal drinking age is 18 in Hungary, so anyone aged 18 and above is welcome to participate
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)