On this tour, delve into Pest and explore downtown Budapest on the east bank of the Danube River. Pest is the younger part of the capital and it was the fastest growing city in the last decade of the 19th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Kempinski Hotel Corvinus, located by Deák Square. The meeting point is easily accessible by all public transportation including 3 metrolines, and multiple buses and trams.Open in Google Maps ⟶