Take a walk in downtown Budapest, visit St. Stephen's Basilica, stroll around Andrassy Avenue, and explore inside the Opera House for a mini-concert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
- See the inside of the State Opera House and hear a special mini concert
- Visit Saint Stephen's Basilica
- Learn and visit the two flagship monuments of Budapest in the same tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Opera visit and mini concert
- Saint Stephen's Basilica visit
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the central tourist information office (Tourist Info Point) Budapest, Sütő u, 1052. This is at Deák Ferenc Square, near the metro exit M1-M2-M3 ("Deák Ferenc tér" metro station). Around the square, you will see the white Lutheran Church and Starbucks Coffee. Between those two buildings, look for the street "Sütö utca" and walk down it for 10 meters. You will see another coffee shop called Costa Coffee and just next to it the Budapest Tourist Info Point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Opera House is under reconstruction and some of the rooms may be closed. Unfortunately, this currently includes the auditorium.
- You can choose between a shared or private tour.