Visit the Hungarian Parliament Building in Budapest, one of Europe’s oldest legislative buildings and the largest building in Hungary. On your 1-hour tour you’ll see the Hungarian crown jewels and admire the stunning session room.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel is provided.
- Visit the impressive Hungarian Parliament Building on a guided tour
- Enjoy free pick-up at your hotel
- See the Hungarian crown jewels
- Hotel pick-up
- Fast-track entrance ticket to the Parliament building
- Interior visit with live guide
- Hotel drop off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring your ID card/passport to enter the Parliament building
- The Parliament reserves the right to change the entrance fee and cancel guided tours without notice.