Enjoy a complete overview of Budapest on this 3-hour walking tour. Begin from Heroes' Square and learn about the city's fascinating history and culture. Stop by a historic bath house, explore St. Stephen's Basilica, and munch on Hungarian delicacies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Hungarian State Opera House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Participants will need to be fit for light, continuous walking with short breaks for up to 3 hours. The tour includes climbing stairs and walking uphill when visiting Buda Castle. Tour goes in all weather conditions and is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.