Discover the Jewish heritage of Budapest with a passionate historian guide. Learn about the Jewish district and its turbulent history from the late 1700s. Explore the interior of the Rumbach Street Synagogue.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest, located by Deák Square at Erzsébet tér 7, 1051.Open in Google Maps ⟶