Once called the Paris of the East, Bucharest is a smorgasbord of neo-classical architecture, Communist-era high rises, pretty churches, and fabulous public parks. Take this morning tour with a local to get yourself acquainted with this magnificent city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take a walk through the Batistei neighbourhood and admire its charming old church
- Visit the oldest house in town and absorb its intriguing secrets
- Stroll along Bucharest’s prettiest street and the old stomping ground of Romania’s most brilliant writer, Mircea Eliade
- Try a covrig, a delicious Romanian street food snack
- Local English-speaking guide
- Covrig street snack
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
On the stairs of the National Theater, in front of the main entrance. GPS: https://goo.gl/maps/QyvsQwmWAVsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Bring comfortable, sunscreen and something to cover your head, the sun can be intense in the summer.