Be swept away by the magnificence of Transylvania and its magical places on this small group day trip from Bucharest. Enjoy a guided tour of Bran Castle (nicknamed Dracula's Castle), the medieval town of Brasov and Peles Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided from the listed meeting points in central Bucharest. Pickup service starts between 7:30 and 7:50 am. If your accommodation is not on the list, please contact the local partner. The local partner will then inform you of a meeting point and time one day before the tour.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- From April 16 to September 30 2023 Peles Castle will be closed on Mondays. You will spend more time at Bran Castle and Brasov
- From September 30 2023 till 14 of April 2024 Peles Castle will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. You will spend more time at Bran Castle and Brasov
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your guide will assist you with purchasing the entrance tickets (50 RON for Peles Castle, standard ground floor exhibition, 65 RON for Bran Castle)
- This tour is not suitable for people with heart problems or other medical conditions such as car sickness
- Free carry on (40x30x20cm) or trolley bag (55x40x23cm) on board with weight up to 5kg per guest/person. Suitcases over 5kg are extra charged with 20 euros per suitcase. Company or staff involved in the activity are not responsible for any of the guests belongings