Be swept away by the magnificence of Transylvania and its magical places on this small group day trip from Bucharest. Enjoy a guided tour of Bran Castle (nicknamed Dracula's Castle), the medieval town of Brasov and Peles Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided from the listed hotels in central Bucharest. Pickup service starts between 7:30 AM and 7:50 AM. If your accommodation is not on the list, please contact the local partner. The local partner will then inform you of a meeting point and time one day prior to the tour.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- From April 19 2022 Peles Castle is closed on Monday. If you take the tour on these days, you will spend more time at Bran Castle and in Brasov
- Pickup is provided from selected hotels and hostels situated in the central area of Bucharest. If you are located in an apartment, hotel, or hostel that is not on the list, please contact the activity provider who will inform you of the closest pickup point to your address
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for participants is 11 years old
- Your guide will assist you with purchasing the entrance tickets (50 RON for Peles castle, standard ground floor exhibition, 45 RON for Bran Castle)