Take a morning drive through the lovely Prahova Valley on your way to the Peles Castle. Enjoy lunch at a cozy mountain pass restaurant and then continue on to the Rasnov Citadel. Explore medieval Bran Castle, linked to the legend of the vampire Dracula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- A tour representative will pick you up at your hotel in Bucharest at 08:00.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm shoes
Know before you go
- In November the Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this month the Peles Castle can be seen only from outside and you will visit inside the Pelisor Castle.
- During the Winter (October to April) Peles Castle is closed on Monday and Tuesday. For tours operated on Tuesday, you will stop at the Peles Castle but the castle will be visited only from outside, including the castle courtyard.