Take a stroll through Bucharest’s often turbulent but always fascinating history on this tour that will fill your head with facts and your stomach with delicious Romanian food!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take your tastebuds on a history tour and learn how Romania’s past has influenced its cuisine today
- Get a 101 intro to the city and see the sites that have shaped Bucharest
- Hear the stories of Old Town, from Ottoman rule to French aristocracy, from Communist ruin to a new capitalist (night)life
- Enjoy a three-course traditional Romanian meal in one of the most charming restaurants in Bucharest
- Local English-speaking guide
- Three-course Romanian meal
- House beer or wine or soft drink
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tip and gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Equestrian Statue of Carol I, Sector 1, Bucharest 030167, RomaniaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Dress standard: Please wear casual dress.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.