Enjoy a 3-hour guided tour of the relics of Bucharest's communism past. Learn how Communism shaped Romanian society and visit some of the most striking architectural examples of "Socialist realism," ending the tour where Ceausescu held his last speech.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of The Harp Bakery. It is located next to exit A of the metro station Piata Unirii 1 (yellow line).Open in Google Maps ⟶