Once called the Paris of the East, Bucharest is a smorgasbord of neo-classical architecture, Communist-era high rises, pretty churches, and fabulous public parks. Take this morning tour with a local to get yourself acquainted with this magnificent city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
On the stairs of the National Theater, in front of the main entrance. GPS: https://goo.gl/maps/QyvsQwmWAVsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Bring comfortable, sunscreen and something to cover your head, the sun can be intense in the summer.