Let’s step inside the lively atmosphere of Bucharest for a few hours, the city whose name literally means “joy” in the language of ancient tribes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
At your hotel in BucharestOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- From January 1 to June 30, 2019, the Palace of the Parliament will host the works of the Romanian Presidency at the Council of the European Union, and the possibility of visiting it cannot be guaranteed. In case you cannot visit it during the tour, it will be replaced with another attraction, or you will get a refund if you prefer.