Explore Romanian architecture on this van or car day trip from Bucharest to Peles Castle, Rasnov Citadel, and Bran Castle. Wander the halls of the medieval Bran Castle which is linked to Dracula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- A tour representative will pick you up at your hotel in Bucharest city center between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM. An email will be sent with the exact pick-up time 2 days before the tour. If your hotel is not located in the center please meet the group at 8:00 AM at Revolution Square in front of the Romanian Atheneum. If you are not sure if you have a free hotel pick-up please contact the tour provider prior to the day of the tour.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Pickup is possible only from hotels located in the center of the city
- In case your accommodation is not located in the center, you will be picked up from the meeting point at the Revolution Square
- Please note, in November the Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this month the Peles Castle can be seen only from outside and you will visit the Pelisor Castle
- Please note, from October to April, Peles Castle is closed on Monday and Tuesday. For the tours operated on Tuesday you will stop at the Peles Castle, but you will only see the outside including the castle yard