Let yourself be charmed and intrigued by Bucharest, a city with a fascinating past and a vibrant future. Hear the stories behind the most important landmarks, stroll the cobbled streets of Bucharest’s lively Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Revolution Square in front of the Carol I statue. (It’s the only horse statue in the square.)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen and something to cover your head, the sun can be intense in the summer.