Explore Bucharest & the real life of its locals on a 2.5-hour tour of the Pantelimon District. Walk on a non-touristy trail to see what a dormitory neighborhood looks like today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the exit of Costin Georgian Subway Stop. That's about 20 minutes on the direct line (yellow) from Piata Uniri to Republica or PantelimonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The meeting point is off the city center, so please allow about 30 min to get there. The easiest way to reach is by subway (tickets not included)
- There are around 200 steps to get to the viewing platform (and no elevator)