Spend a day exploring Transylvania on a hosted tour from Bucharest. Visit Dracula’s Castle in Bran, and see brown bears in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please do not dress in bright colors or wear perfume
- Do not feed the bears (and do not bring food with you)
- Minimum numbers apply: there is a very small possibility of cancellation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- The activity is not recommended for pregnant women, or anyone with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for anyone with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The duration of the activity is approximate, and the exact duration will depend on traffic conditions
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed in Libearty Brown Bear Sanctuary. Therefore, they must wait outside with an adult.