From the heart of the city to the tastes of the country, this tour takes you on a historical, architectural, and culinary adventure through the many faces (and tastes) of Bucharest!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the neighborhoods and flavors of Bucharest, from the grand old center to the cultural mahallas
- Taste traditional Romanian food, including the best local cheeses, the beloved mici street snack, and a doughnut
- Browse through the biggest and liveliest market in Bucharest
- Sample local beers, from craft/microbrews to everyday big name beers, and brave a shot of homemade Romanian brandy
- Hop aboard a tram and ride through the city alongside locals
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drink samples including a ‘peasant platter’ (local cheese and meats, plus seasonal vegetables and homemade bread)
- Street snack
- 2 mici (includes bread and mustard)
- 1 platter of local cheeses
- 1 Wallachian doughnut
- 3 beers
- 1 shot of palinca
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping from the market
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
On the stairs of the National Theater, in front of the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- For your tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- The operator can cater to dietary needs, such as vegetarian/vegan and gluten intolerant. Please notify at least 24 hours in advance as to whether you have any allergies or sensitivities.