Let yourself be charmed and intrigued by Bucharest, a city with a fascinating past and a vibrant future. Hear the stories behind the most important landmarks, stroll the cobbled streets of Bucharest’s lively Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 11:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the winding streets of Bucharest’s historic Old Town
- Visit one of the most beautiful bookstores in the world
- Learn about some of the city’s most architecturally impressive landmarks
- Stop by the former residence of Vlad Tepes, aka Dracula
- Try the most popular street snack in Romania
- Local English-speaking guide
- A covrig street snack
- Additional food and drinks,
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Revolution Square in front of the Carol I statue. (It’s the only horse statue in the square.)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen and something to cover your head, the sun can be intense in the summer.