Discover the history of the European Quarter of Brussels on a private walking tour, exploring the urban and governmental landscapes that shape this important area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be met at any location in the center of the city. The host will reach out to you beforehand to confirm your requested location. If you are staying in the center of Brussels, the host will meet you at your hotel (please specify the name and address of the hotel).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This experience will take place rain or shine
- Your itinerary will be fully personalized according to your preferences
- You will be contacted after booking to confirm the logistics of your tour