Taste the famous chocolates of Brussels at a workshop with a Master Chocolatier. Learn to make sweet Belgian treats and take a tour of the city’s top chocolate shops. This tour is a chocoholic's dream excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Godiva chocolate store, Grand Place 21. The guides wear blue jackets or sweaters with the logo of Global Enterprises.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Group tour of no more than 25 people