Learn how to become a chocolate artisan and make your own Belgian chocolates. Master the tips and tricks to make delicious pralines and mendiant chocolates at a 2.5-hour workshop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet directly at the local partner's workshop located on Voldersstraat 30, b-1000 Brussels (it's the same address as Rue des Foulons 30, b-1000 Brussels, since the street has 2 names). Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior the tour start time, as your guides will still be in the process of setting up the workshop. The closest metro stop is Anneessens, and you can also walk from Brussels Grand Place or Brussels Midi Train station (10 minutes away).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for vegetarians. There is also a vegan chocolate option
- The local operator currently offers dark chocolate workshops to individuals only. If you are coming in a group, contact the local operator for white chocolate, milk chocolate and other options